Wednesday, 7:30pm to 8:45pm, 8 weeks, Start Date: January 5th End Date: March 2nd (no classes the week of February 14th.)
Where: 66 Dunbar Rd. South, Waterloo, Ontario
Cost: 226.00$ HST included, Payment is non-refundable. Payment made by credit card on this site or via E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Students must provide PROOF OF VACCINATION for In Person Classes in compliance with the Ministry of Health guidelines for Ontario, prior to the start of the session. Once presented your vaccination certification will be noted and will not need to be presented again.
A spiritual practice designed to guide you through these intense times.
Everybody is welcome to join, beginner, intermediate or advanced. Classes are not leveled according to experience. My vision is to offer a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Classes are for all those interesting in deepening understanding of self, decoding yogic and other spiritual principles to make them real and applicable in your life. Students who are interested in teachings on yogic philosophy, comparative religion and the Aquarian Age. All those interested in exploring meditation and mantra. Those who wish to explore a new way of understanding these challenging times and who are looking for a new framework in which to find balance, peace and heal.
Kundalini yoga is known as the Yoga of Awareness. It is a simple and powerful practice to elevate this unique human incarnation wherever you are at. In the practice of Kundalini Yoga all we are doing is activating your life force with more intention, with specific tools such as mudra(hand positions), mantra(sound current, music and singing), meditation and yes movement.
Covid Protocols for In Person Classes.
- All Students are asked to do a self screen for COVID symptoms before coming to class.
- All Students must provide PROOF OF VACCINATION in compliance with the Ministry of Health guidelines for Ontario, prior to the start of the session. Once presented your vaccination certification will be noted and will not need to be presented again.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID 19.
- If you live or have in contact with anyone who is sick and/or experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms.
- You live or have in been contact with anyone who has traveled in the last 14 days.
Masks in Class.
- Masks must be worn upon entering and leaving the studio/class space. Masks may be removed once class has started.
- Wear your mask to your mat space
- Class size will be limited to only 7 people and one instructor.
Your spot in class.
- 2 meters between each student will apply pre, post and during class.
- BYO Mats, Props, Pillows, Shawls, Blankets, Blocks and filled water bottle.
A Note on Missed Classes for the 2022 Term.
Due to size restrictions, health and safety and logistics there will be no missed class make up options for both in person and virtual classes.