Kundalini Yoga is an invitation to connect and expand into a wider sphere of belonging. This is an opportunity to explore, experiment and create a collective human experience and weave ourselves back together through movement, meditation and sound.
Everybody is welcome.
Beginners are encouraged to join.
This practice meets you where you are at.
What to expect:
- 13 people and 1 instructor.
- Kundalini Yoga and meditation.
- Both gentle and strong movements.
- Music and singing always. (singing is optional, listening is lovely.)
- Welcoming and mindful instruction from my over 25 years of teaching experience. I love sharing what helps me navigate the ups and downs of life at this moment in time.
- A small, intimate class space. You can feel the energy and community connection.
- Bring your own mat, water, pillow and shawl.
Where: 66 Dunbar Rd South, Waterloo, Ontario
Class Cost is non-refundable.