This an invitation to connect and expand into a wider sphere of belonging, an opportunity to explore, experiment and create a collective human experience as we weave ourselves back together through movement, meditation and sound.
Everybody is welcome.
Beginners are encouraged to join.
This practice meets you where you are at.
With over 25 years of experience in comparative religion, art, music, body work and spiritual practices my artistry is sharing what I have learned on my own journey and what I continue to learn every moment. It is truly my great joy to be able to share and offer my life work with all of you.
What to expect:
- 10 people and 1 instructor.
- A synthesis of Hatha,Kundalini Yoga and other movement based practices i have studied over the years.
- Silent, still or sound and movement meditations.
- Both gentle and strong movements.
- Music and singing always. (singing is optional, listening is lovely.)
- Welcoming and mindful instruction from my over 25 years of teaching experience.
- A love sharing what helps me navigate the ups and downs of life at this moment in time.
- A small, intimate class space. You can feel the energy and community connection.
- Bring your own mat, water, pillow and shawl.
Where: 66 Dunbar Rd South, Waterloo, Ontario
Class Cost is non-refundable.